Today's Gathering

M and M Lovers

quote:
Originally posted by M and M Lovers:

I'm interested in putting some faces to the names I've been seeing while geocaching.

Where is today's (Sunday's) gathering? What time? Are kids welcome (11 and 13)?

Thanks. Sorry for the late post, but I've been under the weather for a few days.

My kids (11 and 13) went to a great CVC gathering (back yard event) and had fun running around playing with all the other kids. This gathering, being indoors, they're not interested in going... ''It's gonna be boring! Whaaa''

This will be a fun time of laughing and talking but I do have to agree... no play ground for me to play on! LOL I'll bring them to the next outdoors gathering. (Maybe that will be at Green Achers after all the racing travel bugs arrive?!?)

Hope to see everyone tonight.

Bill of Green Achers

"I'm Not Sure I Understand Everything I Know About This."

46085_1700e%2013

The get together is at Strings restaurant in Turlock. It starts at 6:00 p.m. and I know other people are bringing kids younger and around the same age. I usually bring my kids to every event and I personally see no problem with you bringing yours tonight. Geocaching is a family event for us and many others.

Mary

39570_500.jpg

Pedal until your legs cramp up and then pedal some more.