NEW MISSION for MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY---HALLOWEEN 2021!!!

GeoCharmer81

Let me preface this with saying that Bethie_Biker (for the First Time Ever) will post her own reply: we were both just so b l o w n  a w a y  with the generosity of our Mission Partners.

Halloween (yesterday) was hectic - we actually had Trick-or-Treaters for the first time in years...well, we were home for the first time in years and out of Covid 😁 - and we had to square away a slew of optional donations for the vets from GC8MAMA on Saturday - got a carload (literally).

Many, m a n y thanks to my Mission Partner, kini_ont for a lovely package so Chock Full of coins and Path Tags (!!) I was one smiling Geocacher last night (after the kids stopped coming) I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves - such beautiful coins! Such great Path Tags! Were I to compare them I'd be here saying, "Oh! My GeoCoins - Oh! My PathTags!" [yes, I'd become 'The Geocacher of Venice'...and Shakespeare never had it so bad 😁]

Jim Stuff.jpg

EMAIL SENT: September 20st, 2021
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: September 26th, 2021
MISSION SENT BY ME: October 13th, 2021
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: November 1st, 2021

Received this morning my mission in person 
from my geocaching-friend Esther (DaarZijnZeWeer)

Thank you Esther! 

A95AA3FF-0E49-4E19-81C9-59EF410E3C25.thumb.jpeg.dd5b63320b0ff75efe8e197cd95fd3d6.jpeg

9FA25F40-8AAE-439B-A3E6-1E2933B90D24.thumb.jpeg.6b71e6817d0fc7c68166e192ef861c3c.jpeg

On 10/31/2021 at 12:17 PM, qqnonrev said:
QQNonRev - Melissa
EMAIL SENT: Sept. 18, 2021
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: Sept. 26, 2021
MISSION SENT BY ME: Oct. 9, 2021
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: Oct. 21, 2021 (according to USPS, waiting to see update)
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: Oct. 4, 2021 from Washington, USA

Thanks Candice for the very unique coin!  Also the pathtag and wooden nickel are awesome.  Can't wait to add them all to our collections shortly.  The card is also great!  Hope you have a frightfully fun Halloween!

20211031_110904.jpg

You are very welcome! 

I owe a big Thank You to caydensmum for the wonderful, thoughtful box of goodies! 

First: the coin.  How cool is that kitty!  I enjoy registering trackables, creating stories for them and setting them free to see where they'll go; but this one will like need a proxy.  It's too nice to put out in the wild! 

Second: the pies in honor of Pi Day events.  You might notice that the package in the photo is open because not all the pies survived the unboxing part of Halloween.  Jimky and I had to try a few, you know, just to see what they were like.  Yum!

And last, but definitely not the least:  Snacks, cookies, and greeting cards to include with the donations from our 5th Annual Share the Love event.  GC8MAMA  We donated your wonderful surprises when we visited the Western Kentucky Veterans Center with the carload (really!) of goodies from Geocachers.  I know they'll enjoy eating the treats and sending the cards to their loved ones.  All in time for Veterans Day in the U.S.!

Beth Stuff.jpg

7 hours ago, bethie_biker said:

I owe a big Thank You to caydensmum for the wonderful, thoughtful box of goodies! 

First: the coin.  How cool is that kitty!  I enjoy registering trackables, creating stories for them and setting them free to see where they'll go; but this one will like need a proxy.  It's too nice to put out in the wild! 

Second: the pies in honor of Pi Day events.  You might notice that the package in the photo is open because not all the pies survived the unboxing part of Halloween.  Jimky and I had to try a few, you know, just to see what they were like.  Yum!

And last, but definitely not the least:  Snacks, cookies, and greeting cards to include with the donations from our 5th Annual Share the Love event.  GC8MAMA  We donated your wonderful surprises when we visited the Western Kentucky Veterans Center with the carload (really!) of goodies from Geocachers.  I know they'll enjoy eating the treats and sending the cards to their loved ones.  All in time for Veterans Day in the U.S.!

Beth Stuff.jpg

I am glad everything got to your end in one piece, it was nice to make your day.

MAIL SENT: 9-13-21
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: 9-27-21
MISSION SENT BY ME: 10-1-21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: 10-7-21
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: 10-18-21

Shame on me! I opened my package on Sunday and still have not posted about it. I'll put the blame on our puppy, she takes so much of our time and energy :tongue:

Thanks to Jimrky for all the stuff I discovered in my package. There are so many items that I can't make a list :o

I should post a picture real soon. :antenna:

EMAIL SENT: 9/20/2021

NAME RECEIVED BY ME: 9/26/2021

MISSION SENT BY ME: I will deliver my mission personally because my missionpartner lives also in the Netherlands; she’s a friend of mine (I was very surprised she’s my missionpartner LOL)

OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: 11/1/2021 

INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME:

Here we go.... look at all the stuff Jimrky sent me.

I really like the geocoin and the travel tag. Also included were the pathtag, the bison and the magnet caches, a wide variety of logbooks, candy and trinkets.

My furry companions were happy too. It was easier to take a picture with Jake on a stay than it was with Mystic who is always on the move :laughing:

Thanks Jim, you really spoiled me :wub:

Thanks also to GeoCharmer81 for hosting this spooky event :ph34r:

DSC09435_1.jpg

DSC09436_1.jpg

DSC09442_1.jpg

• Upvote 1
On 11/4/2021 at 7:28 PM, Laval K-9 said:

Here we go.... look at all the stuff Jimrky sent me.

I really like the geocoin and the travel tag. Also included were the pathtag, the bison and the magnet caches, a wide variety of logbooks, candy and trinkets.

My furry companions were happy too. It was easier to take a picture with Jake on a stay than it was with Mystic who is always on the move :laughing:

Thanks Jim, you really spoiled me :wub:

Thanks also to GeoCharmer81 for hosting this spooky event :ph34r:

Claire - You and your 4-legged friends deserve some spoiling for all that YOU do! You're more than welcome, my friend 😎

EMAIL SENT 9/19/21
MISSION #1
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: 9/26/21
MISSION SENT BY ME: 9/30/21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: 10/9/21 Mike of Team Bear-Cat
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: Pkg received on my birthday 10/2, how fun !! Thanks for the great coin and trackable and pathtag Billy Robson !!

MISSION #2
MISSION SENT BY ME: 9/30/21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: 10/7/21 Heart Valley Girl
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: Pkg received 10/12, thanks Heart Valley Girl for the cool coin and pathtag !!

MISSION #3
MISSION SENT BY ME: 9/30/21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: 11/6/21.Thank you GeoCharmer for the cool coin and matching Trackable. They are beautiful !!

Awesome Halloween Mission. 
All Complete!

Mission 1 COMPLETE 
EMAIL SENT: 9/17/21
NAME RECEIVED BY ME:9/26/21
MISSION SENT BY ME:10/13/21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:10/16/21
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME:10/13/21

Mission 2 COMPLETE
EMAIL SENT: 9/17/21
NAME RECEIVED BY ME:9/26/21
MISSION SENT BY ME:10/13/21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION:10/15/21
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME:11/8/21

Thank you to HeartValleyGirl for a great mission pack! 

43CD5705-6205-46FE-A67E-8A89E1FC5C63.jpeg

• Upvote 1

(just an update: incoming mission not received yet)

MISSION SENT BY ME: I will deliver my mission personally because my missionpartner lives also in the Netherlands; she’s a friend of mine (I was very surprised she’s my missionpartner LOL)

INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME

All Missions complete, Thank you to Organizers.

Mission #1
EMAIL SENT: Sept.14/21
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: Sept. 26/21
MISSION SENT BY ME: Oct. 4/21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: Oct. 12/21
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: Oct. 7/21 Thank you Cobraleader312

Mission #2
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: Oct. 12/21

INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: Oct. 7/21 Thank you Laval K-9

Mission #3

OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: Oct.12/21
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: Oct. 12/21 Thank you Neltra

Mission #4
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: Oct. 15/21
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: Oct.26/21  Thank you Taz427                  

Mission #5
MISSION SENT BY ME: Oct.4/21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: was returned for some reason, will resend asap It arrived Nov. 8/21
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: Nov. 3/21 Thank you Team Bear-Cat

Edited Thursday at 12:58 PM by HeartValleyGirl

On 10/21/2021 at 10:37 AM, kini_ont said:

Halloween Mission 2

EMAIL SENT: September 22, 2021
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: Sept. 26/21
MISSION SENT BY ME: Oct. 4/21
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: Oct 19/21 (that took a long time the one to California took 6 days less, slow witches I guess)
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME:

Oh I hope we haven't lost a mission as this is now Nov. 16th and it hasn't arrived

Update: Nov. 17th I haven’t received my mission

All Missions Complete !! Scary good fun!  Thank you to the organizer and all who participated!  

PXL_20211009_173142268.thumb.jpg.b60c0e503d970bd7d8ed196855f0aa70.jpgPXL_20211027_155305930.thumb.jpg.849a02177674381304b49b0f14478b5f.jpg 

EMAIL SENT: 9/19
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: 9/26
MISSION SENT BY ME: 10/7
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: 11/3
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: 10/9

Mission 2: Nancy, the Cat of the team! 

EMAIL SENT: 9/19
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: 9/26
MISSION SENT BY ME: 10/11
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: 10/20.
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: 10/18

EMAIL SENT: SEPTEMBER 16, 2021 (SORT OFB))
NAME RECEIVED BY ME: SEPTEMBER 26, 2021
MISSION SENT BY ME:
OUTGOING MISSION ARRIVED AT DESTINATION: to cobraleader312 on 11/6/2021
INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: from Inge-De-Mol on 10/18/2021 opened on Halloween

To cobraleader312, I hope the Geocoins fit in with your collection.
To Inge-De-mol, thank you so much for the gorgeous Famous Belgians Geocoin, very cute personal Wooden Nickel and card.

Due to having some issues (not health related), I didn't keep up with the updates as I should have.

I know kini_ont did not receive his Mission #1 and DaarZijnDeWeer has not received her Mission.

Since there are several people who did not do updates,  I can't confirm whether the following have received their Missions:

Harvey's Pack M2

Cachingbookworm

Harmony25

TAZ427

Countrygirl1212134

Lehigh Mafia

I know some of the senders updated that their Partner received their Mission. But, that doesn't mean that the receivers don't need to update.

I am sending emails to those who didn't update. Then, replacement Missions will be sent out if necessary.

18 hours ago, GeoCharmer81 said:

Due to having some issues (not health related), I didn't keep up with the updates as I should have.

I know kini_ont did not receive his Mission #1 and DaarZijnDeWeer has not received her Mission.

Since there are several people who did not do updates,  I can't confirm whether the following have received their Missions:

Harvey's Pack M2

Cachingbookworm

Harmony25

TAZ427

Countrygirl1212134

Lehigh Mafia

I know some of the senders updated that their Partner received their Mission. But, that doesn't mean that the receivers don't need to update.

I am sending emails to those who didn't update. Then, replacement Missions will be sent out if necessary.

Good morning,

I hope whatever issues you are having aren't serious and are working themselves out. 

I have not yet received my number two mission. 

I never saw an update from my outgoing M2 partner, but USPS says the package was delivered on October 4. 

Thank you for all the time and energy you put into organizing these missions for the rest of us to enjoy. I appreciate you. 

Candice

• Love 1

UPDATE:

Cachingbookworm

Lehigh Mafia

Harvey's Pack  did not receive M#2

kini_ont  did not receive his M#1

DaarZijnDeWeer  did not receive her Mission

I know some of the senders updated that their Partner received their Mission.

But, that doesn't mean that the receivers don't need to update.

I  sent emails to those who didn't update. No response from two.

Replacement Missions will be sent out if necessary.

• Upvote 1
On 11/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, GeoCharmer81 said:

UPDATE:

Cachingbookworm

Lehigh Mafia

Harvey's Pack  did not receive M#2

kini_ont  did not receive his M#1

DaarZijnDeWeer  did not receive her Mission

I know some of the senders updated that their Partner received their Mission.

But, that doesn't mean that the receivers don't need to update.

I  sent emails to those who didn't update. No response from two.

Replacement Missions will be sent out if necessary.

I just wanna let those that sent Gecoins that we have received 2 and I will get them our GeoDuck. I was just released from the hospital after a month stay and a majorly close call with my maker. I am home. I am so sorry about this and Lehigh Mafia doesn’t run like this. My medical issue just side swiped us when we weren’t even looking.

2 minutes ago, Lehigh Mafia said:

I just wanna let those that sent Gecoins that we have received 2 and I will get them our GeoDuck. I was just released from the hospital after a month stay and a majorly close call with my maker. I am home. I am so sorry about this and Lehigh Mafia doesn’t run like this. My medical issue just side swiped us when we weren’t even looking.

Thank you for the update. I hope you are recovering and starting to feel better. All the best to you from your Caching Family.

update: 10 dec. 2021 Still waiting for the incoming mission; not received yet :cry:

On December 10th I received my replacement for mission #2.

Thank you very much, Cachingbookworm, for the lovely coin!!!

GeoCharmer81, many thanks for your time and energy that went into hosting and organizing this mission. Happy holidays! Wishing youball the best in 2022!!

All missions complete. ✔

Edited by Harvey's Pack
Fixing spelling error.

MISSION SENT BY ME: I will deliver my mission personally because my missionpartner lives also in the Netherlands; she’s a friend of mine (I was very surprised she’s my missionpartner LOL)

INCOMING MISSION RECEIVED BY ME: 2/15/2022

mission completed.

Thank you Kelly for hosting and I really love the coin, tag and pathtag. I am very happy with them.

F61B0E35-1DEB-4841-BE3D-8ABC578BB638.jpeg

• Love 1