Almaden Valley Geocachers?

sandaals

Why don't you stop by tonight for Joani's Buggy Birthday Bash. It's the perfect opportunity to meet a bunch of the bay area cachers. Stop by any time between 6:00pm to 10:00pm to say hi, even if you don't want to play video games. icon_wink.gif I'd be interested in seeing the software you've written. My brother uses the same palm/gps set up as you do and would probably be very interested in what you've done.

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

I really wish I could have; I even marked it on my calendar. But things have been so crazy lately! I had one urgent thing to do after another all day. Finally there's a Geocaching event within 10 miles, and I miss it! icon_frown.gif

Oh well. Happy Birthday! icon_smile.gif

About my trying to put together a caching picnic...

I was thinking, and although my original plan of saying "okay, everybody come to Nxxx.xxxxx Wxxx.xxxxx at x:xx tomorrow and bring your own food and everything" might get a few people to come out, if I actually rented out a group area at a park or something and bought several packs of hot dogs and 15 gallons' worth of lemonade mix, maybe it would make it more of an "event" rather than... er... whatever the alternative is.

Suggestions?

-Greg

Gee Enginuity - Turning great ideas into abandoned projects since 1999