Problem with geocaching account on Wherigo

Bhionsant

When I wanted to log into Wherigo for the first time I tried logging in with my Groundspeak account on geocaching.com, but I don't know what my username or password is because every time time I just log in with google and that's the only way I can get in. When I go to the Wherigo page it does not give me this option. I don't want to create a separate account for geocaching and Wherigo because then my finds won't show in the main geocaching account.  How do I get in??

You use your Google account to log in to the forum?

The only thing I can think of (and I might be wrong) is if you go in to the change password page on the account settings it may let you set up your account password. Though it may throw up an error if you don't have a current password to enter in the first box.

Wheigo will use Bhionsant as your username, and whatever password you use to log in to the website and forums. You may need to get Help Desk to alter your account and assign you an initial password for you to change if the above link doesn't work for you.

Edit: you could also try the "forgot password?" link when logging in to the forum, that may work (or not).

Edited by Unit473L
More details