GC App improvements?

Tistone

The upgrade around the 12th of april gave us LabCaches on the map, but ruined the distance to the cache-function i the map.

Its still not working, and what was prioritized in the fix yesterday: Sorting of the souvenirs ? Who needs an app with a lot of fancy  functions when the basics don't work? 

• Helpful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Tistone said:

The upgrade around the 12th of april gave us LabCaches on the map, but ruined the distance to the cache-function i the map.

Its still not working, and what was prioritized in the fix yesterday: Sorting of the souvenirs ? Who needs an app with a lot of fancy  functions when the basics don't work? 

We really need the distance to the cache function on the map back. I don't remember if they have yet fixed the issue of when you get a notification for a cache, when you click on the link you no longer have the option of viewing it on the app, only on the website. 

• Helpful 1

I thought that sorting didn't work, but after rereading it, I was wrong it works, just not consistent between the web site and the app.  For instance on the site you can sort by oldest, newest, a-to-z, z -to-a.  But it isn't "sticky".  In the app you can sort by newest, and a-to-z and it is sticky.  I think that the sort options and the ability for your selection to be saved, should be the same on the website and in the app.  The UX should be the same regardless of how you access souveniers.

Edited by FjordRiders
typo
  • Helpful 1