Starting coords -- Must they be a stage or can they be parking coords?

jeffgamer

Hi!  I just scouted out all the stages for a five-stage adventure lab I am about to write up.  On the presenting page, you have to enter starting coordinates.  Do those starting coordinates need to be Stage 1...or can they be parking coordinates?  I had planned to make the presenting coordinates the parking area...and then I have five other stages.  Will that work...or should I post parking coordinates in the description and make the starter coordinates be Stage 1?

2 minutes ago, jeffgamer said:

Hi!  I just scouted out all the stages for a five-stage adventure lab I am about to write up.  On the presenting page, you have to enter starting coordinates.  Do those starting coordinates need to be Stage 1...or can they be parking coordinates?  I had planned to make the presenting coordinates the parking area...and then I have five other stages.  Will that work...or should I post parking coordinates in the description and make the starter coordinates be Stage 1?

The starting coordinates do not need to be for stage one. I actually moved my starting coordinates when someone put their Adventure lab starting coordinates on top of mine. I think it's a great idea to put the parking coordinates as the starting coordinates.