New Cacher in Rio Grande Valley

MatchMaker

I live in deep South Texas-Lower Rio Grande Valley and I've just discovered Geocaching. It is a great way to have fun using my GPS. I wanted to know who else is doing this from my area. There are a few caches around and I intend to create more for others. E-mail me if you have found any caches from around Brownsville/Harlingen. Maybe we can exchange notes.

Hi,

Come on over and join the forum at texasgeocaching.com and get to know the natives. Yep, another forum to get addicted to.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

The greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....texasgeocaching_sm.gif

[This message was edited by Snoogans on May 23, 2003 at 06:01 PM.]

Hey there. I know there are Geocachers down here.\ in the RGV. There are tons of caches hidden all over here. Who is hiding them? I live in the Edcouch/La Sara area and found a couple that are in between the two cities. I am hooked.

Is there a club? There should be. There is a Merit Badge that was introduced to our council this past April and one event at our local Scout Camp. I am teaching the Geocaching Merit Badge to my Troop and would like to know of any events in the near future that are close by so my Troop can participate.