Found It Logs Not Working

As the title states, I've discovered that there are a handfull of geocaches that I've logged in the app that did not register as found anywhere outside of the app. Not on the website, and not in my statistics, but in the app I still have a smiley. My fix is to log all finds with a draft and finish them later on the web - but an annoying issue nonetheless!

The first thing that comes to mind is that you have no cell or wifi service when you log the Find.  And when you do get to a place where you have a signal, it takes some time to sync up with the website.  Give it 24 hours or so, and then see if things resolve?

I don't like trying to write a full log on the phone while in the field - so I'll log a draft and finish it up later at home on the website with a full keyboard to type on.  That seems to work well for me.  The only time I post an actual log in the field is for a FTF as a courtesy to others who are watching the cache, and that is usually just a time stamp, with full log to follow.  Or on the Adventure Lab app which gives me no other choice.

That is exactly what I do, for that very reason. I'll record a one word log as a draft for all that I find whether I have cell signal or not. Then at home, on WIFI, I log the finds. This method did work for sometime, then only recently I started to notice a difference between smileys on the app, and in the web. That's when I found there were logs that were days old not on the web, but have a smiley in the app. Funny thing about that too, is despite the smiley, my log wasn't visible under the recent activity of the cache.

I'm a bit surprised here, too, that there isn't more official responses from Groundspeak. The Help Center suggests I post bugs here in the forums and I see people have reported this issue in 2019, 2018, etc. What's the solution, if any, and is Groundspeak working on this? Is it user specific? Like I need to clear my cache or something?

I have sadly the same experience. Last week i logged about 15 caches over some days - in the app. When I was at a PC none of them was registered at geocaching.com

I have had problems with drafts over a very long periode, so now I am afraid using drafts. Wich is sad, because it is a good thing - when it work. Groundspeak should absolutely look at this problem witf the official app.