BUG? Difficulty set to 1.5 when I choose 1.0 on cache registration

linsrille

I have noticed that when I register a new cache and set difficulty to 1.0 it will be reset to 1.5 on the preview page. Same if I go back to the description page, when I return to the attributes page it will be reset to 1.5. I have checked with others and they have seen the same behavior.

It's a minor annoyance as there is little difference between the two, but still. If there is a reason for this it should be stated in some way imho.

35 minutes ago, linsrille said:

I have noticed that when I register a new cache and set difficulty to 1.0 it will be reset to 1.5 on the preview page. Same if I go back to the description page, when I return to the attributes page it will be reset to 1.5. I have checked with others and they have seen the same behavior.

It's a minor annoyance as there is little difference between the two, but still. If there is a reason for this it should be stated in some way imho.

Just a guess. If you didn't select the wheelchair attribute, does the T set to 1.5?  Update: 

Edited by Max and 99

It's correct that I didn't set the wheelchair attribute, but I was under the impression that the wheelchair attribute only affect terrain rating? My question concerns difficulty rating.

I have not tested with terrain 1.0 with and without wheelchair attribute.

I'll have a look at that thread you linked now.

Just now, linsrille said:

It's correct that I didn't set the wheelchair attribute, but I was under the impression that the wheelchair attribute only affect terrain rating? My question concerns difficulty rating.

Yes, you are correct.  There's no reason you can't set a 1.0D for any cache.  Sounds like you have a real bug there.

1 hour ago, linsrille said:

I'm so sorry. I completely messed up on my response by not reading your post correctly. Apologies.