Map page blank

sixeasy

767592655_Screenshot_20200813-154229_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fc069228d5cec34cdb4554ae067a2348.jpgusing geocaching.com on Android with Chrome or Android browser.

From any list when choosing the map icon  the screen shifts to the map page, displays the top info, the goes white. Every other feature seems to work. I've tried disabling, clearing cache, restarting the phone. Screen capture of blank screen attached. What should I do now?

2 hours ago, sixeasy said:

767592655_Screenshot_20200813-154229_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fc069228d5cec34cdb4554ae067a2348.jpgusing geocaching.com on Android with Chrome or Android browser.

From any list when choosing the map icon  the screen shifts to the map page, displays the top info, the goes white. Every other feature seems to work. I've tried disabling, clearing cache, restarting the phone. Screen capture of blank screen attached. What should I do now?

Going to geocaching.com using Chrome on my Android. I go to a list and click on the map icon. It shows me all the caches on that list. I tried it with several different list and it worked every time. Sorry. 

I have the same issue with a blank page, when clicking the "view map" link in the "play" sction of the website, though on a desktop PC. On my Android I can access the website, however. There's a workaround with clicking the "browse map" in the meantime, but the "cache owner dashboard" seems to rely on the same kind of feature and won't open on my desktop PC as well.

I use Windows 10, built 19041.450 with Firefox, Chrome Version 84.0.4147.125 and Edge Browser none of which seem to react differently :(