Central Florida Geocachers??

There isn't a formal group in the Orlando area, but there are several groups of folks who cache together or have lunch on occasion. There have also been several events for people to meet each other and swap stories and ideas. Nothing is planned anytime soon, however.

There is a strong group in Tampa and another loosely knit group in Melbourne. Hopefully, someone else can add to this and put you in touch with others. Welcome to the fold and happy caching! icon_smile.gif

Well, I just started geocaching, only found one so far, going again this weekend. I'm addicted already...I have no problem getting together for a meet n greet cache, i'd like to meet and be able to talk so some people that do this in central florida...especially because i want to find out about placing caches! icon_smile.gif

Party at Blue Man's, aallriiight!

Since most of the caches around here go for days or months without being found, it is amazing how many other cachers I've run into while geocaching. If you race out to get an FTF (First to Find), you might very well run into a couple of us, but please check with our geo-secretaries first!

"I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous!"

There's something on the other side of Disney?

quote:
Originally posted by Team Dragon Racing:

this is to let you all know team dragon racing is not dead i had blown the moter in my truck but as soon as that fixed will be up and running alos and planing a meet if anyone is interested in the polk co area grins that right on the other side if disney for you orlando cachers

slith

team dragon racing

Anyone on the north end of Central Florida is welcome to join the Northeast Florida Geocachers Association. We are formally up and running and are busily planning events and getting our proverbial guano together.

temporary web site, real one coming soooon!

Ivan

NEFGA Promotions

The A.I.M. Team: Ali, Ivan and Lil Mikayla, Jacksonville, Florida

Equipment: Garmin eMap 32MB memory, Palm VIIx, Old College Eastport backpack.