remove missing trackables

Biegstra

I have 32 trackables in my inventory. About 80% of them are missing, some of them already more then 10 years! Pity that so many trackables are 'lost'.
Now I want a better view on the trackables that are left. How can I remove missing trackables? Or is there another way to view the still active (not marked as missing) reackables.

Why is ther not an option that I can only see activie trackables?

5 hours ago, Biegstra said:

Now I want a better view on the trackables that are left. How can I remove missing trackables? Or is there another way to view the still active (not marked as missing) reackables.

Why is ther not an option that I can only see activie trackables?

What about all the people who logged your trackables ?   Aren't they part of that trackable's history too ?

If you really want to "remove" them, you could create a basic account and "Adopt " all your "missing" trackables to it...

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2
22 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

If you really want to "remove" them, you could create a basic account and "Adopt " all your "missing" trackables to it...

Great idea! My list is half obscured with the missing, I started renaming them with prefixes to at least gravitate them to the bottom of the list, but I think I'll adopt them away....

You could call that account Tardigrade - they are these teeny tiny creatures that are nigh on indestructible. They've been found in Cambrian rock, which makes them almost as old as the Earth itself. They've been blasted into space and survived re-entry, are found all over the planet from the top of the Himalayas to the bottom of the oceans, survive being frozen to almost zero Kelvin and sometimes come back from the dead. Signify the hope that a lost trackable might show up again one day...