Release Notes

My premium members just auto-renewed (I've been a PM since 2007) so I thought I'd check in the Release Notes forum section to see what had been done recently.  I noticed that the last release note topic started was for February 13, 2020.   Has there really been no new development since February?

• Surprised 1
3 hours ago, NYPaddleCacher said:

My premium members just auto-renewed (I've been a PM since 2007) so I thought I'd check in the Release Notes forum section to see what had been done recently. 

I noticed that the last release note topic started was for February 13, 2020.   Has there really been no new development since February?

We never looked at what the site's "done for us lately".   That's a different take.    :)

Ours is almost a donation these days, with few functions we actually use.   

This virus thing meant nothing to me or the other 2/3rds, and she's in IT/IS.  Outdoors lifestyle and location factored in/lucked out too.

Some locally are still hiding inside,  in the same area where we've been out for weeks.  Still ordering in too.

Even though some areas are seeing both protestors and anarchists in large groups , many of those areas were supposed to be in some stage of lockdown.

Promotion extensions, and that cache health score brief "time-out" shows the site realizes it's different elsewhere...

Isn't it fair to say that maybe it'd be nice to just be concerned with keeping everything running for now ?