Hey, Dallas geocachers

Sassquatch

It's me again. Some of you might have seen evidence of my visits to your great caches in the Dallas, Irving, Arlington, Flower Mound, and Grapevine areas. Well I'm headed back, after my fellow northwest cachers and I foil the evil Dr. Isotope that is. (see the Northwest forum to learn more of Dr.I, and his nemesis Voss Piety, an anagram for soviet spy) ) I'm headed down for a week on March 30th and noticed you folks have somthing big planned. Can anyone clue me in? It would be great to put some faces with the names. If you don't mind a giant creature of unknown origin crashing the party that is. ( Don't worry, you get used to the smell). Don't know my flight time yet but just thought I would touch base. I gotta go now, humans are near and the sqirrels powering my pc are getting tired.

After logging this I found the extravaganza page and I see that the awards presentation is at 1500. I doubt I can make it then but while your all out there I'll have to hit some of the more local caches so as not to be spotted by humans.

[This message was edited by Sassquatch on March 14, 2003 at 05:32 AM.]