How do I adjust how the geocaching map is displayed

ras_oscar

The Geocaching map on the web page uses OpenStreet Maps. I have recently noticed that certain pathways are not rendered correctly. Roads are rendered as a double black line, which is correct. Footpaths are rendered as heavy double yellow lines, which is strange but acceptable. However, un-maintained roads are rendered the same as roads. In some areas that are heavy in caches that can make it appear the cache is located next to a road when in fact it is a significant walk from the nearest driveable surface. The OSM tags are correctly rendered on the GMAPTOOL maps I have installed on my GPS, in Basecamp and in Mapsource. However, they are not rendered correctly on the maps Groundspeak uses. Do they write their own .typ file or is it maintained elsewhere? I do not plan to change the tags in OSM, because they correctly represent the physical condition of the unmaintained roads, which are deteriorating paved ways that were once maintained roads. (IE before the reservoir was built)