Y'all Come!!!

Rebel

If you can't make it but want to pretend that you did you can order the t-shirt and impress your friends and/or members of the oposite sex. icon_smile.gif

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=GGA2002Event

You really should try to make it thought - with hundreds of dollars worth of prizes it'd be silly to just look for normal caches that day!

~erik~

[This message was edited by ~erik~ on July 23, 2002 at 04:35 AM.]

If you can't make it but want to pretend that you did you can order the t-shirt and impress your friends and/or members of the oposite sex. icon_smile.gif

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=GGA2002Event

You really should try to make it thought - with hundreds of dollars worth of prizes it'd be silly to just look for normal caches that day!

~erik~

[This message was edited by ~erik~ on July 23, 2002 at 04:35 AM.]

I just had to shamelessly bump this to the top.

icon_wink.gif

We have a good number of people signed up to take part, but the more the merrier! I've been hard at work dreaming up ways to hide caches in ways that sorta stay within the rules, so want to challenge as many as possible. This WON'T be a physically challenging hunt like the Foxhall Geocaching challenge was - anyone can participate and win.

~erik~

I just had to shamelessly bump this to the top.

icon_wink.gif

We have a good number of people signed up to take part, but the more the merrier! I've been hard at work dreaming up ways to hide caches in ways that sorta stay within the rules, so want to challenge as many as possible. This WON'T be a physically challenging hunt like the Foxhall Geocaching challenge was - anyone can participate and win.

~erik~

You missed a blast!

We will do this again in the spring, and you should have experienced Five Cache Stud. Thanks to everyone that attended, and mega-thanks to all that helped to plan and execute the event. You all deserved the GGA Thermometer Keychains that you got!!!

icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

I support the Georgia Geocachers Association, or the GGA!

You missed a blast!

We will do this again in the spring, and you should have experienced Five Cache Stud. Thanks to everyone that attended, and mega-thanks to all that helped to plan and execute the event. You all deserved the GGA Thermometer Keychains that you got!!!

icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

I support the Georgia Geocachers Association, or the GGA!