Blank copy tags?

lee737

I've finally got around to releasing my Mary Hyde trackable.... only took 2 years.... I engraved a copy tag I had in my trackable bag - it was a blank one - it was like any other plain aluminium copy tag with the usual HQ spiel on it, but no pre-engraved tracking code. I have no idea where it came from , but would like to pick up a few more - does anyone know where you can get them? 

10 hours ago, lee737 said:

I've finally got around to releasing my Mary Hyde trackable.... only took 2 years.... I engraved a copy tag I had in my trackable bag - it was a blank one - it was like any other plain aluminium copy tag with the usual HQ spiel on it, but no pre-engraved tracking code. I have no idea where it came from , but would like to pick up a few more - does anyone know where you can get them? 

I've gotten those included with car decals.  Other companies make similar blank tags, but I haven't seen the exact kind you described sold separately.