Changing TB settings after release

Mrs Wystan

I released my TB in 2017 and in September 2018 it was recorded as being dropped in a cache. Nothing since then. I also realise belatedly that it states the TB is ‘collectible’ but I want it to keep travelling, hopefully back to me, which is what its aim does say. Can I change that setting and how do I do it? Thank you!

1 hour ago, Mrs Wystan said:

I released my TB in 2017 and in September 2018 it was recorded as being dropped in a cache. Nothing since then. I also realise belatedly that it states the TB is ‘collectible’ but I want it to keep travelling, hopefully back to me, which is what its aim does say. Can I change that setting and how do I do it? Thank you!

Helpful shot by RuideAlmeida.  :)    

You do realize that simply changing the tag to "not collectible" won't bring it back, right ?   

That person from a year ago that "removed it" most likely isn't going to notice your change ... 

If you're not going to send another out in it's place,  you could safely call it "missing" on the trackable's page.

- But you never know.  We hear of trackables "found" years later and back in play.   Good luck.

23 hours ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Yes.

Open your TB page... 

Select Edit This Trackable

Unmark MAKE THIS TRACAKBLE COLLECTIBLE

Collectible.jpg

RuideAlmeida many thanks for your helpful response. Cerberus1 thank you too. The details also now say that ‘this TB cannot be visit, drop or be grabbed’ and I definitely didn’t mark those details and it’s done all of those things until September last year!