Help need to drop small doll trackable fast!

Sixpaws

Help! I need to drop a trackable creature quickly in Huntington Beach, California. He's about 6 inches by 6 inches. I'll be driving through and will have zero time to look. I have looked at caches that are easy, but have trouble seeing which are large enough to accept this size.

Do you have a suggestion?

TIA!!!

Here's a map of a quick search I did just now.  "Regular" and "Large" easy caches.  These are not always in an ideal spot to place someone's valued TB, because the containers are... large and easy.  So everyone finds them, Geocaching or not.  And a small Tupperware bowl may be labeled "Regular".  And a decent sized container may still just not have enough room inside.

Good luck!   :)

Edited by kunarion
  • Helpful 1

I once had a TB that wanted to be dropped in a suburb of Sydney, so I made a trip to Sydney. That's when wrongly listed size of caches becomes very, very annoying. So many were listed as small, when they were micros. Mintie tins, that with a log leave no room for a TB, and are MICROS. (If anyone reading this has mintie tins, or similar, listed as smalls, please correct that to micro size.) My finds were going up, but that didn't help me with fulfilling the TBs aim of being dropped off in that suburb. FINALLY ? I found a real small sized cache and was able to leave it. The cache though was more exposed than I would have liked and I normally wouldn't have left a TB in it, but after all those micro caches listed as smalls I left it there. I informed the person who the TB had been sent to, it was ready for collection and hoped it would still be there for them when they got there.

I am writing this as an example, as just because you see a cache listed as a small, it might actually be a micro and not hold the TB, which doesn't make for a quick drop. I hope you easily find a cache big enough to hold the TB in Huntington Beach.

• Helpful 1