A New Montana Geocacher

rpapaman

Hello everyone!

My username in here is 'rpapaman' (Ron) and my wife (Jean) & I moved here recently from being in the state of Maine for 15 years!  I am retired now and am an avid geocacher since 2004....Our address here is Butte, MT and I am looking forward to attending an event if anyone could set one in motion!  Anyway, it is nice to be here and I hope I will be able to meet some of the great geocachers in Montana....Happy Geocaching Trails to all & keep safe!

Ron (rpapaman) in Butte, MT

Welcome, Ron! I live in Washington, but still want to welcome you to the Northwest. I've been caching so long I remember when this forum was bustling, but now it's crickets chirping most of the time, as folks hang out in Facebook groups. You can find your local events by searching for them in Montana. Happy caching!

Hi, Ron!  My name is Steve, and I'm just outside Great Falls.  I've lived out here for most of the 80's, and all of the 90's.  Went back to my home state of Vermont for 19 years.  Came back here 3 years ago.  Nice to see you out here!

• Funny 1