Waypoint downloads in GPX

lean-2

Why have you removed the loc file from the waypoint download? It was easy to combine several loc files into one. Now I'll have to look to see if there's a a way of doing this with GPX. I am using Memory Map and I also find that saving as GPX removes some of the parameters, such as lock. Anyone else found this?

What do you mean by lock?

You can combine gpx files too, just remove the last closing tag and the first tag, that should work. (Not 100% sure, don't have a gpx file handy right now) Also, if you're using a GPS, you just can put all the files on their own into the gpx folder and all the caches will be visible too.

Thanks both. I hadn't seen the release note. I suppose I'll just have to learn how to cope with GPS files. What I mean by lock is that Memory Map [for Windows] has a feature where you can lock a waypoint to stop you moving it accidentally - see attached screenshot. This is less easy to do on Android. GPX files don't have the lock already set, whereas LOC files did. Memory Map also has some other issues with GPX [eg everything before a colon is not downloaded] but that's a problem for MM; I have emailed them and had no reply. Thanks again guys.

mmpage.jpg