No pasting while editing draft

sloth96

Yesterday I found a challenge cache and created a draft with another app.  At lunch I stopped to edit the draft using the official app. After using the checker on project-gc I had the text copied for the log.  I could not paste it into the log.  No matter what the long hold, it did not seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong?

7 hours ago, sloth96 said:

Yesterday I found a challenge cache and created a draft with another app.  At lunch I stopped to edit the draft using the official app. After using the checker on project-gc I had the text copied for the log.  I could not paste it into the log.  No matter what the long hold, it did not seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong?

What App did you make the Draft in?  Next you copied text from Project-GC, then opened The Official App to paste the text?  All on a phone?  While you're using the web browser for Project-GC, you might as well use the web browser to paste the text into the Draft on Geocaching.com, rather than the final App.  Just guessing.  At least then you'd know if it's still in the clipboard.

I edited text of a Draft in the Official App, and copied and pasted it just fine (I didn't even know that would work!).  Something along your process chain seems to be creating a problem.