Premium Membership still not activated.

Hey Guys.

So i was a Premium Member a few Days ago for a year now. On the 15th of May the Membership automatically renewed for another Year. The Money was transfered and my bank account showed me that it was debited. 

Now its 5 Days ago and im still basic. I also contacted Groundspeak but there was no answer till yet...

What can i do for getting my already payed Premium?

1.  When you contacted Geocaching HQ, did you write in via the Help Center and select the right category for your inquiry?  If not, write again via that channel.  If yes, wait for a response or place a follow up on your open ticket.

2.  On your computer, have you logged out and logged back in, cleared cookies and history on your browser?

3.  On your smartphone, did you power off, power back on, log out of the app and log back in?

• Upvote 1

I looked into your situation. You wrote in a week ago to ask why you were charged for renewal of Premium membership. You received a response the same day, the renewal charge was refunded, and your membership reverted to Basic. (It would have expired without a renewal.)

Two days ago, you wrote in again, and received a response the same day that included a question from one of our community managers. As of this morning, you have not responded to either of the emails sent by HQ.

I would suggesting checking your inbox and/or your spam folder for the emails sent to you from HQ.

• Upvote 3

I got it.

I recieved a Message about the Refund where the Money was transfered back. I got my payment at the exactly day but maybe Groundspeak did it 1 Day earlier. 

The email was in between over 100of other attenden emails from gc. I just didnt saw it.

Sorry and thanks for your help