Many Wherigos can not be downloaded

sax76

At downloading wigs by all of my, and also by a lot of wigs from other Others ownerns in my Region, an error occours. 

However some other wigs can be downloaded without Problems. Furthermore the error Message (See below) says it is an error during Upload, however ist occours while downloading wigs. My wigs are active since a lot of years anderen Themen Download was always possible. Pleased fix.the Bug.

An example dir the bug can you find Here.

http://www.Wherigo.com/cartridge/download.aspx?CGUID=0a7f529f-1d90-4293-82fe-f99dd5446d30

Error During Upload

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> You are attempting to upload an invalid GWZ file. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Wherigo.GSPCartridgeService.CartridgeService.GetCompiledCartridgeWithMetaData(GWZMetaData gwzMetaData, String CartridgeFileName, String CartridgeId, Int64 PlayerId, String PlayerName, DeviceType deviceType, String CompletionCode) at cartridge_download.btnDownload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Edited by sax76