Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Forest-Ghost

Unable to Upload Cartridges

7 posts in this topic

I tried uploading a new cartridge this evening and each time I press the upload button the page refreshes and nothing happens. The same happens if I try and upload a new version of a cartridge. Is anyone else having this issue?

I see and was able to reproduce this issue both on uploading a new cartridge and a new version to an existing cartridge.

I have sent an email to one of the Groundspeak email addresses.  I have also included steps to reproduce in case the person handling the support issue isn't familiar with the site.  If I receive a reply, I will mention that here.  Even if not, I'll check throughout the day to see if the issue is resolved.

Okay.  I've heard from Groundspeak.

According to Groundspeak, uploads to Wherigo.com were disabled on April 12th due to some maintenance Groundspeak was doing.  The reviewers were notified.  As far as I can tell, the moderators weren't notified, and I certainly wasn't.  After posting this to notify the community, I think I'll mention it to the moderators.

I was not given an ETA for resolution in this matter.  If I'm notified of such a matter, I'll pass it on.

Thank you for looking into this and also for emailing Groundspeak. I will be interested to see if they are doing any updates to Wherigo.com.

It's not updates to Wherigo.com in specific.  They're updating their back end, and Wherigo.com uses part of it.

Ahh okay thank you for sharing that. I almost got really excited there for about 1 hour. :-)