Urwigo - Commands for a zone

day1976

Hi guys,

Not sure what I am doing wrong.  I have a number of commands that I want to be able to use in a given zone.  However, each one is supposed to get turned on (enabled), depending on what objects are available in the zone.  I ran it in the emulator and it worked flawlessly, but then when I downloaded the cartridge onto my iPhone to test it the commands in the zone wouldn't show up. I enter the zone and it shows that I have entered the zone, but the enabling of the command either isn't happening, or if it is happening, the command is not appearing as an option in the zone.  As I said, this worked flawlessly in the emulator and I have tried putting markers through when running it on my phone to make sure the cartridge is running through the portion that enables the zone and it all appears to be working perfectly.  Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

The idea of the Wherigo is a Tower of Hanoi problem.  I have attached an image of the section that the cartridge runs through.  I know the variable Tower1Config is DCBA as that is what it starts off as.  I know that in the emulator the Zone Command "Pick up the top block - Block A" gets enabled, but for some reason when I am playing the cartridge on the phone it doesn't get enabled, or if it does, it isn't appearing as an option under the zone.

Any help would be appreciated....

ZoneCommandEnable.jpg

Unfortunately, commands are not supported for zones. You can add commands for items or characters though. I think this was a feature that Groundspeak was originally going to implement but since nothing was ever updated with Wherigo it was a feature that was never realized. The newer builders like urwigo still have it as an option because it is possible that someday it will be supported.