souvenirs not showing up after event being logged.

tuxxj

Where in the World is Signal? Australia Day 2018 - Acquired on Jan/30/2018  That's on your souvenir page.  It can take a day for souvies to show up.

" I can't go back and reenter the log because the event is already closed. " 

Perhaps the other event, you logged with the wrong date - what matters is the date you log Attended, not the date of the event - so if you failed to get a souvenir, check the date of your log.  You can archive the first log,  then enter a new log. You can log an archived even just fine. Only locked caches cannot be logged, and those are few.  You might be able to simply edit the date, but I'd be more inclined to delete the improperly dated log, and start fresh.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, tuxxj said:

My log for the Australia day event is there, but no souvenir.  I can't go back and reenter the log because the event is already closed.  This is the second time this has happened.

You have three "Where in the World is Signal?" souvenirs, one for Australia Day, one for Canada Day, and one for Doenerstag.  They are all between your West Virginia and World Wide Flash Mob 2014 souvenirs.

If you feel you are missing some that you should have, contact the Help Center, but first, I'd scroll all the way through your souvenir page to make sure they're just not labeled in a manner you weren't expecting.  I've made this mistake, too -- last one was one of the Mary Hyde souvenirs that was not (initially) labeled the same as the others and therefore was not easy to locate.