Cache in USA

Karhut

Hi Karhut.  I'm American and I don't imagine that you would have much of a problem walking across the border so long as you have your passport and visas (if necessary) with you.  It looks like you might be able to do this at Saint-Leonard and Edmundston where there are a couple of trads in Maine right across the border.  If you want to be 100% certain that you won't have a problem, I would suggest you contact the US Customs and Border Protection and the Canadian equivalent agency and ask the professionals.

~Kris

• Upvote 1

Here's the contact info for the CBSA (Canadian Border Service Agency)

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/contact/menu-eng.html

As far as going across, I wouldn't think that would be a problem, it would be more of a "planning where has local caches that are available within walking distance"

Like HockeyHiker19 said, you'll need your passports...  

Maybe find some potential caches and email the owners to get an idea of the travel time (or at least some local cachers in the potential areas you think might work)

You could keep driving and pop into Niagara Falls, there are caches on both sides of the border, you can walk across and there is even a waterfall around you could see...

DyverDown