Palouse Geocachers....and all those nearby!

LadyStevenson

frog.gif This is a really cool group. Looking to get some new members into it, planning some geocaching activities together -- or even non geocaching like a trip to Silverwood on July 13th -- and making this one rocking group.

This group is for Palouse geocachers AND for those interested in Geocaching in general.

Would love to get this group flying with a lot of members!! The more geo-brains the better...

"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother" -- Abraham Lincoln

The new site is more personal. Photos, polls, calendar, links, and more. Idahogeocachers.org is a great site also but the new site allows the members a better chance to get to know each other and also allows a feeling of belonging instead of being part of a large "conglomerate". Try it for a while, if you don't like it, opt out of the group.

"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother" -- Abraham Lincoln

It tells me your motives are in the right place. But I'd hate to see a digression from another great website where you can accomplish the same thing with less work on your part plus be part of the larger community of Idaho Geocachers.

There are a lot of Northern Idaho people who's posts I enjoy. One of these days I'm make it back up to my youthfull stomping grounds and your area (tried to get a job there after college and had to move) and the interaction here will just add to the anticipation of meeting.

Besides I'd love to see someone as opinionated and vocal as I am just to keep the balance. The larger community of Idaho Geocachers hasn't even passed 200. Of those only a few are active.

[This message was edited by Renegade Knight on July 01, 2003 at 09:52 AM.]