Project-GC TBRescue

NanCycle

Yesterday I got emails from Project-GC that  all of my TB Rescue Missions had been completed/closed.  These are all bogus because all the logs used as justification predated the creation of the Rescue Mission and actually there has been no recent activity on any of them.  Anyone know what is going on with Project-GC?  Are they going out of the TB-Rescue operation? Are they going to fix this? 

There has been a new log entry on a trackable (TB*****) in the Project-GC Rescue system that you either have bookmarked or are the owner of.

Log type: Note

View the rescue mission

This is a system log, created after checking the latest data about the trackable.

This rescue mission has been marked as completed due to the log of type Retrieve It from a Cache by *******

There were 6 new log entries on the trackable at Geocaching.com (max 10).

2016-09-10: ****** has created a log of type Retrieve It from a Cache. This will automatically complete/close the rescue mission. (log entry)

4 hours ago, kopfsalat2000 said:

Project-GC has a “community support”, might be good to also ask there

Will do. I hadn't gotten to looking for something like that.  Thanks

Contacted Project-CG and got the following response.

We'll look into this, but probably not until next week. If you experience more/other issues with it, please keep us updated.

Edited by NanCycle
Addition