Big milestone for us

Today or tomorrow we are going for our 200th cache. When we started this game, sport, hobby just over five months ago we had no idea we would have so much fun and get so caught up in it. We have met many great people, hunted some great caches and have many mort that are stumping us but will keep trying for. To all the people that have hidden the caches we thank you. To all that have helped us find our way we also thank you. We are looking forward to meeting many more of you and hunting and placing many more caches in the future.

For our 200th find we are going back to the roots of caching and looking for Dave's original cache, The Genesis of caching and The Un-Original cache. Thanks to everyone involved in caching for making this more fun for us than we can say. Looking forward to the next six months and who knows how many after that.

Thanks

Grandpa Rocks & Grouchy Gramma

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

Gotta admit that I am little jealous. But then you guys recently saved my USA Drum Major patch from Oregone's hands at St. John's Patch and Sticker Exchange, and picked up our first travel bug (Keiko the Whale) at Blownads. Our hats are off to you!

The Un-Original Stash was our very first geocache on June 1st this year. It will be a great way to commemorate your 200th find. Doug and I hope to bump into you (figuratively, of course) sometime or meet you at a local gathering.

--laurak of dasein

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!