gc.com search capability

geo K

I'm using the word "application" in the broader sense of the word, and not intending it to be restricted to just mobile devices. GSAK is a very popular application, and although I don't have much experience with it, it sounds very flexible in its sorting methods. There may be other applications that work similarly. Link for reference:

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=125&pgid=826

Edit to add, the other option would be to go through and put all the caches by this CO on your "Ignore" list. That could be simple or very time consuming depending on the number of caches they have placed.

Edited by Touchstone

I filter out certain CO's using GSAK. There is a learning curve with GSAK but I think it is worth the effort. After you get into it, you will wonder what all the fuss was about.

Set a filter to show the CO's you don't want, then delete all items in the filter. You can do this by hand or using a script. The filter is based on the column called "owner Id".

Thank you, both for your help and answers. I do use GSAK and it does have this capability. Unfortunately, I am doing an ad-hoc/unplanned cache run using just my cell phone. I am getting more used to the GC.com search, I just wish it had a NOT option :( .

Thanks again for your replies :) .