Help with 1777: overstack flow

He_Lu

Hi everyone,

I need help from who can help, this is my second carttridge, in this cartridge i have 4 time portals, when i enter in one portal ( a zone with 10meters by 10 meters) the player have to search and find a code in 1 minute.

The issue is that everything is going well if i found and answer with the correct code. But if i let the time elapse show a message that i have one minute more to find again the code this time i put the correct code and before this appears a message of ovestack flow...

What can I do?

When Enter the zone of the portal initiate a timer Countdown with 63 seconds on start the timer appears a input that the player have to answer with a number. The input have two events, one is a on get imput, appears a if or else depends if the player answer right or wrong and the other is an On error events that trigger shoot the input again. The timer also have a ellapse event that shoot the input again.

The big issue is that if i enter the zone found the code and answer right everything runs well, but if i left time ellapses apears again the input and when i answer correctly after this appears me the overstack...

How can i do to make this disapear?

I try to let the input without On error event and without this dont appear the oversatck but otherside if the player click with no answer everything is going back to the main menu without anyone to follow...

Edited by He_Lu