using waypoints in a multicache

sayrahrah

I'm having a problem navigating to waypoints given in a multicache. See GC61RGT. For this cache you must navigate to six different locations to pick up clues to get the coordinates for the final cache. The six locations are given as waypoints. However, using the new app you can only navigate FROM each waypoint TO the starting point for the cache. You can't navigate from the starting point to the waypoints or between waypoints. In order to navigate to the waypoints, I had to use my GPS. It didn't work using my smart phone app.

Did I miss something or is this a glitch?

I'm having a problem navigating to waypoints given in a multicache. See GC61RGT. For this cache you must navigate to six different locations to pick up clues to get the coordinates for the final cache. The six locations are given as waypoints. However, using the new app you can only navigate FROM each waypoint TO the starting point for the cache. You can't navigate from the starting point to the waypoints or between waypoints. In order to navigate to the waypoints, I had to use my GPS. It didn't work using my smart phone app.

Did I miss something or is this a glitch?

You don't say which app platform you are using.

Here's the Help Center section for "Apps":

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.book&id=12

You're looking for "add a waypoint" or "create an additional waypoint" for your app.

I would assume that one would be continually creating a new waypoint after each stage is found and the next coordinates needed are known.

B.