Type of cacher

Mikos88

I use to be a numbers kind of cacher. Use to be about getting as many caches as I can and as often as I can. I'm not so much now. I like to find caches in areas with historical or small town kind of areas. Every once in awhile I'll go for a numbers run on a trail, but now I lean towards small patches that are close to places of interest.

I touched about all of them

I - The podium seekers: No matter what cache is published, you'll visit them immediately to seek a FTF, STF or TTF.

II - The sweepers: All the available caches in your area, no matter what type of cache, must turn into a smiley.

III- The favourites: You'll visit a cache if the logs are positive and there's a lot of favourite points given.

IV - The passers-by: Every once in a while you'll visit a cache that you're passing by anyway.

I- used to be FTF hound now I just find a couple a month, not going too much out of my way for one.

II - Tried to clear my area but there are too many that require climbing trees and though I found many I am tired of risking my life for them

III - I do find many favorites but don't always, only when I am visiting an area.

IV- This is about where I am now. With birding in my life I find I miss caches because of the rare or migrating birds and total forget to pick up a cache while I am there.

V- You forgot this one. Numbers cachers. I used to be that too but I slowed down so I can enjoy and remember caches when I do find them.

Edited by jellis