Two years . . .

Laserman

. . . a big thanks to all the PDX area geocachers for making the last two years so much fun. And how does one celebrate the two year mark, well I did a bunch of yardwork, completly forgetting all about the flashmob downtown until it was too late. Then sent my wife and daughter out to watch a movie while my son and I went and found #125, thanks fathergoose for that hide. I still think that my most memorable find was makaio's silicon forest, also my first find. Although there have been plenty of others that I have very fond memories of.

Thanks again PDX area cachers and here's to another year of great fun!

pdx33.gif

Thanks Laserman for being part of the PDX area cachers. Back on Jan 1, 2002, CrashNBurnGirl and I went on our first cache hunt - at night - in a park that was 1 park further west than the one I thought it was in. It was your F.F.T.E. cache. The single-most appropriately named cache ever! We didn't find it until after I found my first cache during my lunch-hour run the following day.

[This message was edited by pdxmarathonman on August 18, 2003 at 10:19 AM.]