Message system

LCSM

Is it possible to update the message system? It would be helpful if there were a link to the cachers on that page. If someone messages me and wants a hint on one of my caches, the first thing I do is visit their profile page. You can't even copy and paste their name right now, so it is rather tedious, in my opinion.

Is it possible to update the message system? It would be helpful if there were a link to the cachers on that page. If someone messages me and wants a hint on one of my caches, the first thing I do is visit their profile page. You can't even copy and paste their name right now, so it is rather tedious, in my opinion.

Just click on the cacher's icon: it's a direct link to their profiles.

Hans

Just click on the cacher's icon: it's a direct link to their profiles.

Hans

I was wondering about that as well. I agree with the OP. This is tedious and there are times I would like to see their profile before responding. I usually open another window and look it up but it would be nice to just click their icon and go to their profile. I use Chrome and clicking their icon does not take me to their profile page. It just takes me to that message thread. There is not way to get to their profile from the message center.

[...] It just takes me to that message thread. There is not way to get to their profile from the message center.

You're clicking the wrong icon. Click the icon within the message.

Hans

Well, duh! OK that does work. Thank you for clearing that up.

But not very intuitive. I think a user would be more inclined to click the icon on the left side (IMO), not within the message.