using compass for waypoints

cash king

I have an Oregon 550T. When I try to use the compass to go to a waypoint it only points to the last Geocache that I found. On two part Geocaches where I have to enter another set of longitudes and latitudes and hit go. the go to compass won't point there.

What am I doing wrong?

I have an Oregon 550T. When I try to use the compass to go to a waypoint it only points to the last Geocache that I found. On two part Geocaches where I have to enter another set of longitudes and latitudes and hit go. the go to compass won't point there.

What am I doing wrong?

When on the compass page: select the hamburger icon and change the dashboard to "Small data fields" or "Large data field":

Kompass_Dist.png

Hans

Edited by HHL

What am I doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong. The 'Geocaching' dashboard works that way. It doesn't recognize waypoints. To navigate to a waypoint instead, change the dashboard display to small or large data fields or some other dashboard type.