Travel Bugs

TeamBogetti

Hi, newbie here! I ordered a couple of travel bugs and am ready to release them into the world. My daughter and I would like to track their travels using Instagram. Is it alright to leave instructions with the TB to have players who use Instagram and find our TB to take a picture and tag our username in their picture? I read that the tracking code should be kept out of the picture (the code is on the back of both TB) in order to prevent false logs/finds. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Sure, you can ask, but don't be surprised/upset if it rarely (if ever) happens.

Seems few read missions today, but who knows, you might get a couple. :)

We have a friend who asked on the page that their trackable simply moves cache-to-cache, without "Visits".

- It's been in the hands of one person, visiting caches for four months now.

I like taking photos of bugs, but it is so hard to get them on the log pages sometimes! I am one of the people who would instagram, facebook, etc. photos if requested. How much a response you get will depend on the luck of the draw and who ends up with your bugs. I think some people forget there are people behind those little pieces of metal with numbers on them. For me, that is half the fun.