500 - Server Error

mrdan01

Attempting to access any page in my profile area of the website (URL starting www.geocaching.com/my) results in 500 server error. I have reported to help center. Was working in the past 20 minutes. Hoping this isn't just me...

Edited by mrdan01

It's not just you, I'm getting the same error when I try to access my profile from the avatar/name up at the top of the pages. I can get there from the forum, and can even edit my profile so it recognizes I am logged in, I just can't do the quick link.

I received this reply by email:

Hello Dan

Thank you for writing to us at Geocaching HQ. At the time you visited Geocaching.com or the geocaching apps, we were experiencing a temporary problem. This has now been resolved. However, we suggest you clear your computer’s cookies and cache, and also logout then log back in to Geocaching.com.

Thank you for your patience, and please let us know if you need further assistance.

Happy geocaching,

Janelle

Geocaching Community Manager

Just temporary - so I don't think it was related to the other problems you guys have been having...