Saw cacher car this morning, I think…

markl32

So I am on my way to work this morning, heading East on 26. I see a blue mid sized station wagon with a large red “fractal” geocaching sticker on the rear window. I pull up along side, smile, and hold up my Garmin E-trex GPS. They look at me like I am some kind of nut job. I point to the rear window and motion in the shape of a square to indicate the sticker. They still look at me like I am a nut job… I figure they must have borrowed a geocachers car or they use a Magellan or some other brand of GPS. My apologies to the geocachers in the blue car out there this morning. I was the guy in the white truck holding the E-trex GPS. icon_smile.gif

I only recently rediscovered the Fractal Brand sticker i found last year in the Low-Medium-High cache (it was in my glove compartment; who knew?).

It's now permanently affixed on the red crx of doom.

So, in the spirit of explosis's denied cache, i'm in the process of setting up a "Rose City Redux" cache.

The only way to get the coordinates involve Fractal's sticker. It--like explosis's cache--probably won't get approved, so it may have to be a super-secret non-geocaching.com cache.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed