Removing trackables from choice list oncache log page

Coopdog AKA Dockdog

Is there any way to remove my trackables from the choice list when I log a cache. I have some that I have placed in my collection and some not. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, all my trackables are available to either drop or visit. It makes it hard and time consuming when I am moving other cachers TB's and I want to log them as visited.

What am I doing wrong??? I can't seem to figure this out. Any Advise??

Any trackables that you own and are not planning to leave in caches:

1) make them collectible - do this from the TB EDIT page, it's a check box.

2) MOVE THEM INTO YOUR COLLECTION - once in collection, they will not be in Inventory.

I suspect it's the Move into collection part that you missed.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=250

To move a trackable to your collection, first visit the trackable listing, and on the edit page, make the item collectible. This is a check box on the edit page. You can then move to collection as a log, available on the trackable listing page (not the log page). Or, once edited to collectible, you can visit Your Trackable Inventory page and select "Move to Collection".

Edited by Isonzo Karst

Any trackables that you own and are not planning to leave in caches:

1) make them collectible - do this from the TB EDIT page, it's a check box.

2) MOVE THEM INTO YOUR COLLECTION - once in collection, they will not be in Inventory.

I suspect it's the Move into collection part that you missed.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=250

To move a trackable to your collection, first visit the trackable listing, and on the edit page, make the item collectible. This is a check box on the edit page. You can then move to collection as a log, available on the trackable listing page (not the log page). Or, once edited to collectible, you can visit Your Trackable Inventory page and select "Move to Collection".