Can I release a TB into an as yet unpublished cache

Emmie's Mum

Hi all and thanks in anticipation of a response from you kind folk. I'm relatively new to this and still very much learning. I'm ready to release my first TB into a new cache that is in for review just now. I want to show the TB is in the cache on the listing itself but am unsure how to do so. I've visited the TB page and written a release note but cant see how I reflect where the TB was released?

Is it simply that I cant until its published?

Happy caching and thanks again for the advice

Maria (Emmie's Mum)

You drop it into the cache like you would any other - use a Write Note log, to the cache's page, and select the TB out of your Inventory as "drop".

A bit of text, "TB drop"...

I went looking for your cache.

I wonder if you mis-entered the additional waypoints.

First, you have a FINAL waypoint as public (viewable on the listing). If that's your final, why work the formula?

And it is nearly 30 miles from the listing coords?

(I suspect you haven't entered the actual cache coords at all, so the cache cannot be reviewed).

Your listing coords are stated as "for parking". Note that the definition of a Multi-cache states, "The coordinates posted at the top of the cache listing are for the first stage of a multi-cache".

Edited by palmetto