Zip code not found Pocket Query

Diamond Head

At least 5 years ago I found a zip code database on the internet. It was free and had a lot of correlated info, city, state, county, lat/long, zip, and a bunch of other stuff, cant remember all of it.

the 85118 zip code is in that old database. at least 5 years old.

GS, if you dig around on the internet you will find several databases for free, and others for very little cost. Please try and keep up.

Edit... oops forgot this...

85118 shows lat long of: 33.35,-111.41. other databases can go to a more precise level. Just dig around or spend a buck or two

Edited by Mockingbird559

Living in Canada here I would constantly have problems with the postal codes not being recognized for an area I was trying to make a PQ for. I would go to a government website for the Post Office in the area I was looking for and still the PQ would not recognize it. It took me probably a couple of years of frustration including playing around with co-ordinates before I figured out a simple solution. Instead of entering a postal code that may or may not work or searching and entering appropriate co-ordinates in the PQ "From Origin" field, find a cache in the center of the area you want to search and just copy the GC Code in the appropriate field. In the case of 85118 enter something like GC47QNV in the "GC Code" field and there you go - much easier. In fact you don't even have to enter the Cache description on the map to get the code just click on the cache and hi-light and copy the GC Code and then paste it into your PQ - hope this helps you - it made life easier for me.