Bug? New Search map -> corrected coordinates

Schreibaccount

I haven't found this topic so far so here is my question:

I'm VERY sure that in the beginning of the new search when I clicked on "map these results" the solved mystery caches with corrected coordinates were shown at the correct spot WITHOUT using the filter "has corrected coordinates". I got ALL caches on the map: the tradititional caches, multis, mysteries which I haven't solved yet with the "wrong" coordinates and also the corrected mysteries. Now of course I still have the option to use the filter "has corrected coordinates" which makes no sense for me as I want to see on the map how I can plan my tour with tradionals AND solved mysteries not either or.... what happened? It was such a useful feature! This way the new search is pointless.... as the old map does exactly the same.

I'm not a sock puppet - my Geocaching name is "Allgäuerin" but because of using the "ä" in my name I'm not able to log in the forums with my real account.

Edited by Schreibaccount

I haven't found this topic so far so here is my question:

I'm VERY sure that in the beginning of the new search when I clicked on "map these results" the solved mystery caches with corrected coordinates were shown at the correct spot WITHOUT using the filter "has corrected coordinates". [...]

I've just tested it. A corrected Mystery is displayed at the corrected location. No filter needed.

Hans

NB: There is a real bug with the logic in filtering: The buttons Has Corrected Coordinates and Has Personal Geocache Note are combined with an AND logic where it obviously should be an OR logic.

Edit: typo

Edited by HHL