Officers Needed

BruceS

Over the next few weeks I am going through the categories I lead or do most reviewing and will be promoting officers to insure there are sufficient officers. I will be posting in this thread categories I do not have sufficient active regular members to promote.

Note I am doing this NOT because I am quitting Waymarking but due to my limited access and time during my planned 3-4 month or more tricycle tour across the United States along with more intense preparation in the couple months before my tour begins. I am riding from Yorktown, Virginia to Astoria, Oregon following the Adventure Cycling's TransAmericaroute. I have not decided what I will do once I get to Oregon.

For those interested I plan on posting to a blog (address will be released later).

When you get close to Astoria, Oregon, let me know! I live in southern Oregon but I'd make a special trip there to meet you (and give me an excuse to do a little Waymarking too). :laughing:

I think I go pretty close to your area. I go just north of Eugene, through Corvallis and just west of Salem.

When you get close to Astoria, Oregon, let me know! I live in southern Oregon but I'd make a special trip there to meet you (and give me an excuse to do a little Waymarking too). :laughing:

I think I go pretty close to your area. I go just north of Eugene, through Corvallis and just west of Salem.

Looking forward to seeing your progress across The States. I live in the Eugene area. If everything aligns I would love to meet you as well.

TheBeanTeam