Map Zoom bug

ShammyLevva

To reproduce the bug.

Open Website and select Play - View Geocaching Map

In left hand panel click to hide my finds and my hide so that the icons turn grey.

Observe the the area clears out of found caches leaving only icons for inactives - note depending on your number of finds in an area this may not be that obvious :) If like myself you have pretty much cleared an area its very obvious.

Click the minus to zoom out note the grey icons for disabled get replaced by the green box symbols (or other cache types if that's what they are) - this is correct behaviour.

Click the minus once more again only the disabled icons still show, this is still correct behaviour ie: the only icons visible are the filtered out ones.

Click the minus a third time and suddenly the map fills back up with icons for caches you have already found. You can confirm it is for caches you have already found by hovering the mouse over the icons and checking the names.

So on three (or more) zoom outs the filters fail and no longer filter what you told them to filter, namely to ignore your found and hidden caches. Can this be fixed please.