Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rokodog

SLOVENSKO - hladam spolukeserov/keserky

4 posts in this topic

Hladam partacky, partakov na spolocne vylety, lov kesiek, eventy, tury zo slovenska. Najlpsie TT a okolie, nie je vsak podmienkou :)

This is an all nations forum, not sure if you will get an answer soon if you don't write english.

This is an all nations forum, not sure if you will get an answer soon if you don't write english.

I don't speak that language posted in either but the sub-title for this forum is: "If your country or region isn't specifically listed elsewhere in the forum, feel free to post here." That doesn't imply to me that one must post in English. Based on a google translation the OP appears to be asking for someone else to got caching/hiking with in Slovakia. In this case, someone that doesn't speak Slovakian isn't going to be able to provide the answer they're looking for anyway.

Větší šanci na nalezení parťáka máš na slovenském diskuzním fóru geocaching.sk (i když v tomto okamžiku to vypadá, že nefunguje), případně na Facebooku je taky několik slovenských geocachingových skupin.

(And for curious readers who don't speak Slovak - or Czech - I am pointing rokodog to local Slovak discussion groups.)