different user names

i created a different user name on my iphone app to the one on geocaching.com.ive tried to change the name on geocaching.com to the same as my phone but it says the name is unavailable. i assume because its being used already[ by me] how can i do this as non of my logs from my iphone are registered on geocaching.com. thank you

The website and app are both part of the same entity: geocaching.com. You don't need to create an account in each spot; you use the same account in both. If you've already created an account and logged some finds in the app, you'll want to log into the website using that same username and password. You should then be able to see the finds you logged in the app.

Also, it looks like you've logged one find under the rainetayloribiza account. If you end up using the account you created in the app as your main caching account, you'll probably want to delete the find logged under rainetayloribiza and re-log it under the other account to keep them all in one place.