where can i find my "finds by owner" info?

T&A137

This page is what you need, towards the bottom:

http://project-gc.com/Profile/ProfileStats?profile_name=T%26A137&getprofile=Get+profile

It is the "My Profile Stats" option at project-gc.com

You may need to authenticate the site first, by clicking blue "Authenticate" button in upper right corner of the page. This button will lead you to a page on geocaching.com where you "Allow Access" to project-gc.

The site is free, but only updates stats weekly. If paying the membership, then stars update daily and there are some exclusive features.

Sorry if it appears to the original poster that I am hijacking there thread, but the advice I need is similar. On project gc.com I got to the bit where it says create dynamic image HTML code and clicked on it. I copied the code but can't work out where to post it. When I followed the link there did not seem to be an obvious box. I tried putting it in the signature box but that did not seem to work.

Thanks for any help available.

Sorry if it appears to the original poster that I am hijacking there thread, but the advice I need is similar. On project gc.com I got to the bit where it says create dynamic image HTML code and clicked on it. I copied the code but can't work out where to post it. When I followed the link there did not seem to be an obvious box. I tried putting it in the signature box but that did not seem to work.

Thanks for any help available.

You'll want to paste that code into the "Bio" box in your profile, then click "Save Changes".

The "Bio" box can be accessed by clicking the down arrow next to your username on the main Geocaching.com website, then click on Settings in the drop-down menu that appears. That will take you the page where you can update your profile.